Union Bank Limited Latest Job Circular 2023। Union Bank Career 2023.
This Job News is About:
Bank Job Circular 2023, Private Bank Job Circular 2023, Union Bank Job Circular 2023, Union Bank Career 2023.
Today’s Union Bank Limited Job Circular 2023.
Union Bank Limited recently published a news Bank Job Circular 2023 for four (04) different positions.
For your convenience, we have written all the required information as Union Bank Limited publishes it in their official bank job circular 2023.
Below the job description of every single position, you will have an “Apply Now” button to apply to that specific position and to read the official union bank job circular 2023 also.
Please read the full article carefully so that you do not make any mistakes applying through the correct online application link/form.
First Vacancy of Union Bank Limited Job Circular 2023:
Name of the Position:
Trainee Sales Executive (TSE).
Number of Vacancies:
This is a full-time and contractual job.
Dhaka, Chattogram, and Sylhet divisions.
- Presenting the products and services to the customers.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Working in collaboration with other team members.
- Meeting the monthly sales goals and expectations.
- Taking feedback from the customers and working on them.
- Familiarizing sales information as per the Bank’s requirements.
- Making sure the customers are well informed about the sales proposal.
- Tracking and analyzing the sales performance metrics.
- Exploring the current market potentials.
- Resolving customers’ complaints and issues if any before making the sale in consultation with the Team Head.
- Building a positive relationship with the customers.
- Making sure to provide excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Preparing monthly sales reports against the individual targets set by the Management of the Bank and presenting them to the Competent Authority through the Team Head.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest technologies and developments in the industry associated with sales activities.
- Experience is not mandatory to apply for this position.
- Minimum graduate preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- The age limit is minimum of 22 years to maximum of 30 years.
- Excellent oral communication and persuasion skills will be considered as good competencies.
Second and Third Vacancy of Union Bank Limited Job Circular 2023:
Name of the Position:
Sales Executive (SE)/ Senior Sales Executive(SSE).
The number of Vacancies, Job Type, and Job Location is the same as above mentioned position.
Job Responsibilities for Both Positions:
Same as the above-mentioned position.
- A minimum of 01 years of work experience is required for the sale executive position and a minimum of 02 years of work experience is required for the senior sales executive position.
- For both positions, candidates must be graduates preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Applicants’ ages must be in between 22 years to 30 years.
- For the Sales Executive position, the monthly salary is Tk.18,000.
- And, for the Senior Sales Executive position, the monthly salary is Tk. 20,000.
Fourth and Last Vacancy of Union Bank Limited Job Circular 2023:
Name of the Position:
Territory Sales Manager (TSM).
The number of vacancies, job type, and job location is not mentioned clearly in the official job circular.
- Preparing territory sales and marketing strategies.
- Provide training and guidance to Sales Representatives.
- Evaluating the team members’ performance.
- Motivating the team members & steering their performance to meet the company expectations.
- Traveling any place to the assigned territory as and when required.
- Understanding the needs and requirements of customers in the assigned territory.
- Improvising sales and marketing methods for increasing sales within the assigned territory.
- Taking feedback from the Sales Representatives on a timely basis.
- Analyzing the sales results and metrics.
- Keeping check on the competitor's sales activities.
- Adhering to all the relevant rules and regulations of the organization.
- Staying up to date with the latest sales industry trends.
- Escalating the performance report of the Sales Representatives to the respective Divisions of Head Office.
- For the post of AVP: 12 years’ banking experience having at least 6 years of work experience in the Sales Department of any Bank is required and the candidates’ age limit is a maximum of 45 years.
- For the post of FAVP: 10 years’ banking experience having at least 5 years of work experience in a Sales Department of any Bank is required and the age limit is not more than 42 years.
- For the post of SPO: 8 years’ banking experience having at least 4 years of work experience in a Sales Department of any Bank is needed and the maximum age limit to apply for this position is 42 years.
- Education: Four Year Graduation or a Post-Graduation preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field from any recognized University with no 3" Division/ Class in any exam.
Application Deadline of Today’s Union Bank Limited Job Circular 2023:
For any of the positions mentioned above, candidates can apply through the given application link until February 02, 2023.
N.B. Bengal Nawab, the best among all job sites, always tries to bring you job circulars from authentic job sources. But if for any reason, the recruiter demands money under the pretext of providing a job, then you are requested to refrain from joining such employment.
Read also: Tk. 450,000 Salary PKSF NGO Job Circular 2023.
Read also: Grameen Shakti NGO Job Circular 2023.
Read also: Private School Teacher Job Circular 2023.
Read also: Easy Ways to Learn English.
Read also: Dhaka Metro Rail Paragraph Important for Any Exam.
Read also: How to Write Job Application Letter.
Tags: Bank Job Circular 2023, Private Bank Job Circular 2023, Union Bank Job Circular 2023, Union Bank Career 2023.